Cameron Diaz bought weed from Snoop?



Haha. Now that's funny. I always thought there was something behind-the-scenes with Cameron Diaz. I didn't know it was that she was a pothead. Although she did give off that "know where I can get some bud?" vibe. I've never really been a fan of her myself personally but not that I dislike her work. This alone may make me check her out a little bit more in the box office. That's sad huh? but I know I'm not alone. She probably just uped her fan base by about 200,000 people. Cameron!!! Check your twitter!! Check it!! I just thought that was interesting for her to say though...so casually. I wonder how Snoop feels about it. Just something else for pop-offs like Bill O' Reilly to attack him and those in the same line of work(rap game).All in all, it won't hurt anybody I don't believe....but never underestimate the power of American media.

No comments:

Post a Comment